610 Loth Wages Rd

    Dacula, GA 30019
    • $840,000
    • STATUS: Active
    • ON SITE: 38 days
    • MLS #: 8658051
    $840,000
    • 3
      BEDS
    • 71
      ACRES
    • 2
      BATHS
    • 0
      1/2 BATHS
    Neighborhood:
    Type:
    Vacant Land / Lots
    County:
    Area:

    School Information

    Elementary School:
    Middle School:
    High School:

    Description

    This property has a gently rolling topo with approximately 60% in established pasture, which is fenced and cross-fenced. The remaining 40% is wooded and has a small pond. A marvelous 3 bedroom, 2 bath ranch house is located. The home was built in 1975. There is also a very well-built and function shed. This property is located on Loth Wages Road in Bold Springs. It is convenient to Atlanta, Gwinnett County and Athens via Hwy 316 or US Hwy 78. It is convenient to the beautiful downtowns of Monroe and Lawrenceville, offering many dining and shopping options. Broker/Owner.

    Monthly Payment Calculator



    © 2019 Georgia Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved. The data relating to real estate for sale or lease on this web site comes in part from GAMLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Keller Williams Realty Atlanta Partners - SF are marked with the GAMLS logo or an abbreviated logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing broker. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by GAMLS or Keller Williams Realty Atlanta Partners - SF. Data last updated: 2019-10-20T22:51:31.033.
    www.royaltrealtyhomes.com/homes/98886099

    610 Loth Wages Rd Dacula, GA 30019

    • Price: $840,000
    • Status: Active
    • MLS #: 8658051
    3
    Beds
    2
    Baths
    0
    ½ Baths
    71
    Acres
    Neighborhood:
    WALTON
    County:
    Walton
    Area:
    WALTON
    Elementary School:
    Walker Park
    Middle School:
    Carver
    High School:
    Monroe Area
    Property Description
    This property has a gently rolling topo with approximately 60% in established pasture, which is fenced and cross-fenced. The remaining 40% is wooded and has a small pond. A marvelous 3 bedroom, 2 bath ranch house is located. The home was built in 1975. There is also a very well-built and function shed. This property is located on Loth Wages Road in Bold Springs. It is convenient to Atlanta, Gwinnett County and Athens via Hwy 316 or US Hwy 78. It is convenient to the beautiful downtowns of Monroe and Lawrenceville, offering many dining and shopping options. Broker/Owner.
    Exterior Features

    Access Paved Road Topography Gentle Rolling

    Property Features

    Acreage Source Owner/Seller Acres With House Yes Date Of Possession At Closing Documents Aerial SurveyTopographical Map Property Class Acreage & Farm Sale Or Rent For Sale Utilities Available ElectricityHigh Speed InternetNatural GasSepticTelephoneWater Zoning Agricultural/Residential

    Listing provided courtesy of Baker Real Estate Services Grp. © 2019 Georgia Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved. Information Deemed Reliable But Not Guaranteed.


    © 2019 Georgia Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved. The data relating to real estate for sale or lease on this web site comes in part from GAMLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Keller Williams Realty Atlanta Partners - SF are marked with the GAMLS logo or an abbreviated logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing broker. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by GAMLS or Keller Williams Realty Atlanta Partners - SF. Data last updated: 2019-10-20T22:51:31.033.
     
    Keller Williams Realty Atlanta Partners - SF
    3325 Paddocks Parkway
    Suwanee GA, 30024